A compact, beautiful village with a close-knit community feel, Ardsley is an escape from the chaos of city life.
The drive to Midtown can take as little as 35 minutes. On Metro North, it takes about 40-45 minutes to reach Grand Central during peak hours.
- Ardsley’s active parks and recreations department combines welcoming education and schooling initiatives with popular seasonal community events.
- In 1781, Ardsley Village was the campsite for both General Washington and Count de Rochambeau, the commander of the French Army who helped the colonists in the American Revolution.
Ardsley Real Estate Listings
Active Listings in Ardsley
- 482 North Winding Road Ardsley, NY 10502
- 489 North Winding Road Ardsley, NY 10502
- 3 Chauncey Circle Ardsley, NY 10502
Sold Listings in Ardsley
- 8 Captain Honeywell Road Ardsley, NY 10502
- 21 Grandview Avenue Ardsley, NY 10502