A beautiful town on the Connecticut border, Armonk possesses a charm that is all its own. Many residents commute to the city, but Armonk is also home to the global headquarters of IBM, a major employer.
To Manhattan, express trains from the North White Plains station can take less than 40 minutes. It is 10 minutes to the Westchester Airport by car.
- Restaurant North is an excellent locale for high-end dining and experiencing the energy of downtown Armonk.
- Picturesque Wampus Pond Park, where amenities include a Victorian style gazebo and rowboat rentals.
Armonk Real Estate Listings
Active Listings in Armonk
- 32 Whippoorwill Road East Armonk, NY 10504
- 4 Cowdray Park Drive Armonk, NY 10504
- 40-42 Sarles Street Armonk, NY 10504
- 88 East Whippoorwill Road Armonk, NY 10504
Walk Score for Armonk
Armonk School Data
Armonk School Districts
We’re sorry, we were unable to load the school district data. Please check back soon.
- Byram Hills High School
- 9-12, public
- Coman Hill School
- K-2, public
- H C Crittenden Middle School
- 6-8, public
- Wampus School
- 3-5, public
- Montessori Childrens Room
- PK-1, private