A beautiful town on the Connecticut border, Armonk possesses a charm that is all its own. Many residents commute to the city, but Armonk is also home to the global headquarters of IBM, a major employer.
To Manhattan, express trains from the North White Plains station can take less than 40 minutes. It is 10 minutes to the Westchester Airport by car.
- Restaurant North is an excellent locale for high-end dining and experiencing the energy of downtown Armonk.
- Picturesque Wampus Pond Park, where amenities include a Victorian style gazebo and rowboat rentals.
Armonk Real Estate Listings
Active Listings in Armonk
- 8 Quaker Meeting House Road Armonk, NY 10504
- 14 Spruce Hill Road Armonk, NY 10504
- 124 & 124A Old Mount Kisco Road Armonk, NY 10504
- 116 Round Hill Road Armonk, NY 10504