A beautiful town on the Connecticut border, Armonk possesses a charm that is all its own. Many residents commute to the city, but Armonk is also home to the global headquarters of IBM, a major employer.
To Manhattan, express trains from the North White Plains station can take less than 40 minutes. It is 10 minutes to the Westchester Airport by car.
- Restaurant North is an excellent locale for high-end dining and experiencing the energy of downtown Armonk.
- Picturesque Wampus Pond Park, where amenities include a Victorian style gazebo and rowboat rentals.
Armonk Real Estate Listings
Active Listings in Armonk
- 57 Whippoorwill Crossing Armonk, NY 10504
- 3 Cowdray Park Drive Armonk, NY 10504
- 6 Cider Mill Circle Armonk, NY 10504
- 805-809 Mount Kisco Road Armonk, NY 10504
Sold Listings in Armonk
- 43 North Greenwich Road Armonk, NY 10504
- 15 Wrights Mill Road Armonk, NY 10504
- 12 Evergreen Row Armonk, NY 10504
- 12 Quaker Meeting House Road Armonk, NY 10504