IN THE HEART OF WESTCHESTER
- Just thirty-five minutes outside of New York City, Eastchester maintains the charm of its pastoral roots. Encompassing Tuckahoe and Bronxville, the town is a popular suburban enclave for those who appreciate culture and a quick commute.
- The trip from Eastchester to Grand Central is about 45-55 minutes on Metro North. The drive to Manhattan can be as short as 25 minutes, depending on traffic.
- The artistically alive Sarah Lawrence College, known for its innovative curriculum, has a storied history and sprawling campus with a number of attractive offerings to local residents.
- The Eastchester Arts Council (www.eastchesterartscouncil.com) offers an ongoing series of cultural events including concerts, arts exhibitions, music recitals and lectures to the community year-round.
Eastchester Real Estate Listings
Active Listings in Eastchester
- 74 Tuckahoe Avenue Eastchester, NY 10709
- 29 Country Club Road Eastchester, NY 10709
- 551 White Plains Road Eastchester, NY 10709
- 3 Forbes Boulevard Eastchester, NY 10709
- 82 Highland Avenue Eastchester, NY 10709
- 18 Lakeshore Drive Eastchester, NY 10709
- 81 Waterside Close Eastchester, NY 10709
Walk Score for Eastchester
Eastchester School Data
Eastchester School Districts
- Anne Hutchinson School
- 2-7, public
- Eastchester Middle School
- 6-8, 10, public
- Eastchester Senior High School
- 9-12, public
- Waverly Early Childhood Center
- K-1, public
- Tuckahoe Middle School
- 6-8, public
- Tuckahoe High School
- 9-12, public
- William E Cottle School
- K-5, public
- Pathways School
- n/a, private