Many people know Valhalla as the home of Westchester Community College and the Westchester Medical Center. But outside of those institutions, Valhalla’s winding, shaded streets and tucked-away homes provide for peace and seclusion.
- Valhalla is just 40 minutes from the city on the Metro North.
- The iconic Kensico Dam-on the National Register of Historic Places- and surrounding recreational area offer a host of fun activities and walking paths.
- The town is named after the castle in Richard Wagner’s iconic “Ring Cycle.” A former resident of the town – and devoted Wagner fan – suggested it.
Valhalla Real Estate Listings
Active Listings in Valhalla
- 1 West Linwood Street Valhalla, NY 10595
- 20 West Cambridge Street Valhalla, NY 10595
- 23 Cedar Street Valhalla, NY 10595
Sold Listings in Valhalla
- 21 Bruce Lane Valhalla, NY 10595